For Enrollment: Call Administration 9.30 am – 5 pm
412 809 0999 | 1-855-484-2527 (1-855-484-THAKAR)
- As PACE providers all our workshops offer CE credits for NAMA Professional Members.
- Certificate of attendance is offered to all attendees.
- Convenient Weekend Schedule (Except Panchakarma workshop that need a full week of teachings)
- All workshops & intensives include lunch cooked by chef on Ayurvedic principles, handouts and all supplies for intensives.
ART OF CLINICAL PANCHAKARMA WITH DR. LINA THAKAR
THEORY AND HANDS – ON WORKSHOP
- Develop understanding why Panchakarma is an absolute necessary tool to break the imbalance pathology.
- How to apply Panchakarma program for US genetics and standards.
- RESULT orientated practical tips and ‘how to’ applications.
- Business and mentoring from Dr. Lina on exact steps on logistics, pricing and documentation.
THE COMPLETE MARMA WORKSHOP WITH DR. LINA THAKAR
- Develop understanding on Ayurvedic Healing & Energy points called MARMA.
- How to address chakra and kosha (aura field) cleansing from negativity and toxic environment.
- Therapeutic understanding on essential oil implementation
- Business tips and mentoring from Dr. Lina on exact steps on logistics, pricing and documentation.
*For Residential options please contact our administration at 412 809 0999.
How to prepare for a class?
Come with an open heart and mind.Take lots of notes. Shut off all electromagnetic and negative field, Switch off cell phones and computers. You may take notes on your laptop if you wish. These are very personal, calm, nurturing and healing educational sessions so embrace AYURVEDA fully and FEEL blessed.
Cancellation policy –
Your paid tuition, minus a $50 cancellation charge, will be refunded if your cancellation is received one month (30 days) prior to the workshop start date and in the form of the original payment. 50% is returned if your cancellation is received 15 days prior to the workshop start date. No refund if cancellation is within 15 days of workshop start date.
*AIWI reserves the right for change in date, topic and scope of the coaching. Sessions include lecture and hands-on practice/demonstration.