Private tuition – ONE-ON-ONE
Ayurvedic Healing Bodywork theory and Hands-on Practicum.
Call 412 809 0999 for registration details
Instructor – Dr. (Vaidya) Lina Thakar, BAMS
Total 2 WEEKs (or 10 days) course
FEES – $2950/- (All supplies included.)
This is a ONE -ON- ONE learning opportunity to get training directly from Dr. Lina Thakar, Ayurveda Physician. Upon completing the training you also qualify for free membership with our National Panchakarma Forum (NPF), founded by Dr. Lina to maintain quality of the program.
Dr. (Vaidya) Lina Thakar, BAMS has been offering clinical Panchakarma treatments as integrative wellness approach to health care for last 11 years in USA and total 22 years.
Learn scientific, clinical principles of Panchakarma bodywork therapies specific to imbalance. Dr. Lina will present an entire workshop that focuses on the art of Ayurvedic bodywork therapies developed specific to practice in United States as an integrative wellness approach to health care.
This workshop includes clinical theory with Dr. Lina and hands on practice under the guidance of Dr. Lina and the AIWI team.
The certificate of completion is provided.
What is Panchakarma? How does it work clinically? How do you customize it according to imbalance?
• What is restorative Panchakarma vs. clinical Panchakarma?
• Equipment, oils and Pk treatment room protocols.
• Panchakarma Treatment includes Abhyanga massage, steam treatments, Shirodhara, various bastis, herb compound and decoction recipes, paste recipes, skincare herb recipes, Khichari and ghee recipes and more It is designed in respect to 5 cleaning methods: Vamana, Virechana, Basti, Raktamoksha and Nasya. The program is focused mainly on Panchakarma in the USA.
Daily Schedule – (Monday – Friday * if you wish to include weekend, Dr. Lina will not be available of Sunday however you may do hands on practice on Sunday.)
- 9.30 am – 10 am – Sign in
- 10am – 11.30 – Theory & Clinical Lecture by Dr. Lina
- 11.30 -12.30 Lunch break (Bring your own lunch or we will provide to you list for nearby eating spots.)
- 12.30 -1.30 – HANDS ON PRACTICUM, Instructor Dr. Lina
- 1.30 – 3.30 pm – Hands on practicum under guidance of Dr. Lina or our staff.
**Our institute will offer completion and attendance certificate.
Affiliation and/mentorship offered as needed and on mutual understanding
Free Membership – National Panchakarma Forum founded by Dr. Lina Thakar
NPF is a way of developing and establishing collaboration between Ayurvedic Academic graduates and Ayurvedic technicians. Ayurvedic Panchakarma is NOT a spa therapy; rather a practitioner designs the program and technicians offer therapies as per the practitioner’s instructions.
Quality Control – It is required to learn Panchakarma techniques under Dr. Lina’s teachings and renew the forum membership annually (fee applicable).
*Special rate and shuttle services available by Marriott Residence for out of town attendees.