Ayurvedic Integrative Wellness Counselor
AIWC 1 year course: ONSITE
Call 412 809 0999
*You may start as early as January 2017
Learn AHC course (traditionally know as Ayurveda Health Counselor) ON SITE – 1:1 with a clinician & mentor Dr. Lina Thakar
AIWC, 750 HRS – 1 year ONSITE program
- Entire course and mentoring offered one-on-one by Dr. (Vaidya) Lina Thakar only.
- The ONLY private tuition professional course.
- The course offered by a *Vaidya. (*Vaidya means Ayurvedic Physician.)
- Not 101 Ayurveda but intense Ayurveda by Dr. Lina.
- Application tips and modalities are shared throughout the course.
- Deeper knowledge and study of real clients who saw success.
- Herbal compounding specific to dosha and imbalance, hands-on trainings on recipes on Ayurvedic cooking.
- Study from original authentic Sanskrit granthas, texts from Charaka and Vagbhata, plus plenty of reference studies.
- Free usage of our classroom on Sunday for studies /group studies.
- Ayurvedic herbal product support and training on product making for client wellness support.
- 10% discount on all Ayurveda services, in-house products, spring and summer intense workshops and internship opportunities exclusively for our students.
- Group Facebook page to encourage discussions.
- Lifetime membership to AIWI.
- NAMA student membership is included to get involved in the Ayurveda community and future grandfathering on NAMA approval.
- Ayurveda Integrative Wellness Practitioner level course, AIWP, opens 2017, hence the opportunity to add another year to move to the next level after the counselor course.
- ONLY 10 STUDENTS/YEAR, limited seats. Private or semi-private batches only.
A Professional Qualifying Course by NAMA
(National Ayurvedic Medical Association)
Click here for the AIWC curriculum
Deeper knowledge to meet professional commitment
2 classes/month with Dr. Lina
- 1 classroom hour needs an additional 4 hours of supporting study at home with homework and assignments.
- 50 PE (Patient/Client encounters) clinical internship/ 25 REAL case studies
- Includes clinical internship in the institute
- Attend LIVE consultations
AIWC Course 2017
Enrollment 2017 course. Call 412 809 0999
Tuition Fees –
- 1 year onsite program tuition fees –$9,500 (tuition and supplies) + $250 non-refundable administration fee/each student (includes clinical hours) + $250 for academic books.
Payment options –
- Full payment at the time of reservation. (*2% discount on tuition fee if paid in full.)
- Pay in installments:
- First down payment – $3000, followed by $1083.33 payments for 6 months
STEPS FOR ADMISSION, AIWC COURSE
Contact Administration – 412 809 0999
- Review and complete application and paperwork. Pay administration fees (non-refundable).
- Schedule your interview with Dr. Lina, and take a tour of our institute if you are visiting for the first time.
- Pay the fees – Full payment (full payments receive 2% off on tuition) or pay the first installment.
- Buy recommended book/books (*not included in tuition fee).
How do I make up a missed class?
Since the course module is divided into monthly sections, you may attend the next ongoing class with other student to make up the class.
How do I resolve my concerns?
There will be a 15-30 minute meeting with administration every 3 months (and if needed with Dr. Lina) to address any concerns or try to resolve the problem.
I need to cancel/drop out of the course, what is the cancellation policy?
You may cancel the course 1 month before you begin. You may cancel in the first month of the course where a 25% total tuition fee is applicable and the seat will be opened for the next prospective student on the waiting list. The FULL tuition fee is applicable if you drop out after 1 month of the course.
Those who are looking to learn one-on-one & under Dr. Lina’s teaching may explore the private tuition program.
Due to the course being private tuition, you are able to study on your own schedule.
Please call 412 809 0999 for details and to apply.
Email – email@example.com